Why the interest in Vietnam?
- Worldwide Companies are seeking new primary and secondary sources for low cost manufacturing and supply bases.
- The China factor (China Plus One Strategy) of increasing production costs, removal of incentives, rising foreign exchange rates, new employment protection laws and political uncertainty have effected the bottom-line of Buyers everywhere.
- Vietnam represents a “first mover opportunity” for those who want to make the investment in time, energy and money.
- Vietnam represents both import and export opportunities.
Facts and Figures of Vietnam
Downtown Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam
- Full Name Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Population 97.7 million people (est. 2019)
- Capital Hanoi
- Largest City Ho Chi Minh City
- Area 329,247 sq km (127,123 sq miles)
- Major Language Vietnamese
- Major religion Buddhism
- Life Expectancy 69 yrs (men), 74 yrs (women)
- Monetary Unit
Dong (VND) 22,700 VND = $ 1.00 USD
- Main Exports Textiles, Garments, Furniture, Metalworks, Rubber, Rice, Tea, Coffee, Petroleum, Seafood, Plastics
- GNI per Capita $2,200 USD (2017)
- Internet Domain .vn
- International Dialing Code (Saigon) +84 28
Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
Invest in Vietnam
- 0 – 14 = 24.9%
- 14 – 64 = 69.4%
- 65+ = 5.7%
- Median Age is 27.4 years old, thus a young ambitious workforce
- Stable and equal socio-political environment
- Competitive cost of labor
- Foreign Direct Investment strongly supported by Government
- Main investors … USA, Japan, Singapore Taiwan, South Korea and Hong Kong
Read our article, ‘Your China Plus One Strategy should include Vietnam’ for more detail …
>> VIETNAM TRADE NEWS
Quality Control Inspection Services in Vietnam from Vietnam B2B Direct
Vietnam B2B Direct has been delivering affordable, on site at factory premises in Vietnam, Quality Control Inspection Services and Quality Assurance for over 15 years. ... [Read More...]
The Bag Industry in Vietnam: Product Sourcing and Low Cost Manufacturing Solutions in Vietnam
The modern day bag industry in Vietnam has its roots in a rich cultural history of handicraft artisans, from more than 3,000 handicraft villages across Vietnam directly contributing to the development of the present Bag Industry in Vietnam. ... [Read More...]
>> BILL GADD, CEO
An International Entrepreneur and Business Leader multi-skilled in business start-ups, marketing, sales, administration, management and leadership for the past 30 years. ...
[Read more ...]
>> MANAGEMENT GROUP
Vietnam B2B Direct’s Management Group consists of well educated English-speaking Vietnamese Personnel in its Vietnam operations trained in western business practices.
Our management expertise includes Sourcing Agent Specialists, Business Development and Sales Reps, IT Programmer, Quality Control Engineer, Administration, Field Agents and Content Marketing & Website Management... [read more about Vietnam B2B Direct's personnel ...]
>> CONTACT US
Vietnam B2B Direct - International Trade Solutions Co., Ltd.
Head Office in Vietnam
2A / 20 Bach Dang Street
Ward 2, Tan Binh District
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam
TEL +84 (0) 28 3844-7055
FAX +84 (0) 28 3842-3662
North American Offices 1-905-376-1700
Download our Company PowerPoint Presentation & Company Profile
Vietnam B2B Direct - International Trade Solutions Company Profile
Vietnam B2B Direct Fact Sheet